Universally flattering with an understated, natural elegance, petal pink hues are perfect for wedding season. Equally beautiful on eyelids, cheeks or lips, the shade instantly illuminates the complexion whether you’re walking down the aisle or getting down on the dance floor.
1. brush with greatness: The practicality of this charmingly retro boar- and nylon-bristle brush and matching acrylic comb set is overshadowed only by its Hollywood glamour.
2. pucker up: Long-lasting and velvety Chanel’s Rouge Allure Ink Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Amoureux is sweetly sensual (and kiss-proof).
3. get glowing: Dior describes this newly reformulated version of its beloved Dreamskin as a “skin-perfecting veil” that blurs away imperfections by reducing redness, pores and wrinkles. $150, dior.com
4. magnificent mani: This Smith & Cult nail lacquer in “Ghost Edit” is the barely there semi-sheer nude you’ve been looking for all your life. Commit with abandon. $18, smithandcult.com
5. pressed for success: Sisley L’Orchidée Highlighter infuses a trio of luminous highlighting powders with white lily extract to help diffuse light and impart a subtle radiance. $110, sisley-paris.com
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Luxury Las Vegas will earn a commission if you click through to make a purchase.